Welcome to the Hockey WA’s COVID 19 Support Hub. Here you will find useful resources and links to information to help you safely Plan, Prepare, Respond, and Recover.
- Plan: Put plans, processes and systems in place to meet the WA State Government mandates including health requirements in order to provide safe environments for our hockey community.
- Prepare: Once COVID safety measures are in place, clubs resume training in line with advice from the WA State Government and their COVID-19 Safety Plans.
- Respond: When the WA State Government restrictions are eased, competitions can resume in a COVID safe manner and respond in line with their COVID-19 Safety Plans.
- Recover: When public health officials determine that the outbreak has ended in the local community, clubs consult with relevant authorities to identify criteria for scaling back its COVID-19 prevention actions. Clubs will also consider which protocols can remain to optimise good public and participant health.
1. Hockey WA Return to Training/Competition
2. COVID-19 Resources
3. Hockey Australia Resources
4. Hockey WA Communications