14’s Thundersticks Academy Program 2020
Age eligibility: Born 2006
44 boys / 44 girls (field players)
6 boys / 6 girls (goalkeepers)
How do I get selected into the 14’s Academy?
- Athletes selected in the 2019 U13 State teams will receive automatic entry invitations
- The remaining places will be selected from 2020 U15 State Team Trial performances
Program cost: $625 incl GST
- HWA Academy Head Coach / 14’s Academy Lead Coach
- 3 x Assistant Coaches
- 1 Goalkeeping Coach
- Development Coaches
To apply for a coaching role within the HWA Academy Programs, please click here.
Uniforms:Athletes will receive a training shirt as part of the program levy, extra training shirts and Academy jumpers are available to order as optional uniform items.
- Sunday 15th March, 9:00-11:00am @ PHS
- Saturday 4th April, 7:00-9:00am @ UWA
- Sunday 3rd May, 7:00-9:00am @ UWA
- Sunday 7th June, 7:00-9:00am @ PHS
- Saturday 17thth October, 12:00-2:00pm @ PHS followed by Perth Thundersticks Hockey1 Games
- 2021 Trial preparation support: Date TBC @ PHS
- Athlete journey – Aran Zalewski
- (Date and Time TBA pending National commitments)
Parent workshops: (Dean Evans – HWA GM Talent Development)
- Athlete management and expectations.
- 15th March, 10:00-11:00am @ Eastman Room PHS
- At beginning and end of program
Camp 1: (Gameplay, video analysis, testing and feedback sessions)
- Saturday 14th November, 3:00-7:00pm @ PHS
- Sunday 15th November, 7:00-11:00am @ PHS
Camp 2 (Games):
- Sunday 29th Nov, 9:00-12:00noon @ PHS
Program contact: firstname.lastname@example.org