17’s Thundersticks Academy Program 2020
Age eligibility: Born 2003
32 boys / 32 girls (field players)
4 boys / 4 girls (goalkeepers)
How do I get selected into the 17’s Academy?
- Athletes selected in the 2019 U18 State teams and 2019 U16 Schoolsport team will receive automatic entry invitations
- The remaining places will be selected from 2020 U18 State Team Trial performances
- Program Cost:$625 incl GST
- HWA Academy Head Coach / 17’s Academy Lead Coach
- 2 x Assistant Coaches
- 1 Goalkeeping Coach
- Development Coaches
To apply for a coaching role within the HWA Academy Programs, please click here.
Uniforms: Athletes will receive a training shirt as part of the program levy, extra training shirts and Academy jumpers are available to order as optional uniform items.
- Sunday 17th May, 7:00-9:00am @ PHS
- Sunday 31st May, 9:00-11:00am @ UWA
- Sunday 11th October, 4:00-6:00pm @ PHS
- Sunday 8 November, 8:00-10:00am @ PHS Following Perth Thundersticks H1 Saturday night game.
- Sunday 29th November, 7:00-9:00am @ PHS
2021 Trial preparation support: Date TBC @ PHS
- Athlete journey – Aran Zalewski
- (Date and Time TBA pending National commitments)
Parent workshops: (Dean Evans – HWA General Manager)
- Athlete management and expectations
- 17th May, 8:00-9:00am @ Eastman Room PHS
- At beginning and end of program
- WAIS Induction and Engagement Program (Gameplay, video analysis, testing and feedback)
- Saturday 5th December, 4:00-8:00pm @ UWA / Sunday 6th December, 7:00-11:00am @ UWA
Camp 2: (Games)
- Sunday 13th December, 4:00-8:00pm @ PHS
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org