Click on the flyer above to register!
- Formalise pathway between participation and Hockey WA performance programs
- Skill-extending envirnoment for participants trialling for SSWA U12’s
- Develop participant readiness for long term health and wellbeing
- 9th March to Saturday 13th April 2019, from 10.30am at Perth Hockey Stadium
- Open to anyone born in 2007 and 2008
- Maximum capacity of 160 athletes (80 boys, 80 girls)
- Cost: $299 per person
Development Program Package
- 6 Week preseason hockey program
- Bonus Athlete journey workshop with Hockeyroo; Georgia Wilson
- Bonus Additional Nutrition / Wellbeing workshop
- Complimentary Participant Pack: Singlet, Water bottle, bag and ball
- Complimentary Online Physical Literacy Tool ‘Hockey PLus +’
- Total of 15 hours contact time
- The key focuses of the program are physical literacy, technical development and game sense through engaging small sided games.
- Athletes will train in groups of 10-12 to maximise touches of the ball and skill development.
- For more information on Small Sided Games please click here